South T Bar Ranch
South T-Bar Ranch Property Owners Association
This site is the official website of the South T-Bar Ranch Property Owners Association. It’s purpose is to:
- Provide information to the members about the operations of the POA
- Provide information to the members about actions and proposed actions by the Board of Directors through Agendas and Minutes
- Provide a place for members to communicate with the leadership of the POA
- Provide a place where members can communicate with other members through the forums and through the sharing of photos, etc.
- Provide information to prospective neighbors
How Do I …
- Read the latest POA News? The CHAT newsletter is emailed to POA members and adjacent property owners when available (usually bi-monthly). You can also find the latest copy under Current Events. Prior copies are in the Library>POA Documents>Newsletters.
- Find the date and time for the next Board meeting? – The Board meeting is scheduled for 2nd Tuesday of the month and are open to the Community.
- Attend a Board Meeting? – Board meetings are held via audio/video teleconference. The dial in number and access code are listed in the Agenda.
- Find the latest Board Meeting Agenda? – Please see the Board Agenda listed under Current Events. If you wish to speak to a topic or have an item discussed at a Board Meeting, please contact the President prior to the meeting.
- Find the date for the Annual Meeting? – Our Annual Meeting is held the last Saturday in June. Owners are sent an Annual Meeting Packet prior to the meeting.
- Get the latest fire restrictions information? – Updates to fire weather and fire restrictions are made first to our Facebook page. Fire ban information is posted under Current Events section of this website.
- Update your contact information? Please contact Brenda Coon at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide new contact information.
- Find building restrictions and guidelines? Please go to Library>POA Documents>Policies & Procedures>Building Plan Review OR Library>POA Documents>Governing Documents>Covenants
Member & Website Registration
Many features on this web site are restricted to registered users. Registration is open to South T-Bar and adjacent parcel property owners, residents, and Realtors. Click on the “Create an account” link in the login box and follow the registration process. Put your parcel number in the address field of the user profile to aid in verification of eligibility. Realtors, please list your agency in the about me in the user profile. Please note that the passwords must be at least 6 characters long and include both a number and a special character.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome. If there is a feature that you don’t see that you would like, please let us know. See “Contact Us” under “About the Ranch” in the menu.
Note: This site was updated August, 2023. If you have not set up a new account since that time, please see “Registration” below.